Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 13, 2013

retrosketches #69 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Good morning!!! Ready to see some winners? WOW - thanks so much to everyone who played along, we had a mighty fine gallery to show for this challenge!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest ROCKstar.... I super love the colors and little details of this card...



Look at this amazing gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the SHOUTout on my Floral Thanks card. I am glad that you appreciated it just as much as my mother-in-law did when I gave it to her. I look forward to joining more challenges after my trip to Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness! Thank you so much! It's been a rough few months so I can use all the smiles I can get! And this card is finding it's way to a cute little baby girl named Caroline next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out!!! Great sketch, as usual, and congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the shout out on my card! I absolutely loved the sketch and I will definitely be participating again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated thanks for the shoutout!! I have been on vacation and didn't have an opportunity to check back. Love your blog and hope to play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete