Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 11, 2015

retrosketches #169 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Who's ready for the winners of challenge #169! Thank you ladies so much for playing along - there were so many gorgeous entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... This is so sleek, and I love the colors, it seems to have a retro feel!




This gallery is awesome - please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts! 

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and for making me smile this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Heidi and all the shout-outs! And thanks so much for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners and thanks for the shout out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out Arielle! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete