Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, July 25, 2015

retrosketches #174...


Hello and Happy Saturday! Is this the busiest time of the year or what?!? The kids are back to school in a week and a half... can I hear an AMEN?!? I can't wait to have entire blocks of time that are mine! A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played last week - you ROCK! 

Our awesome sketch this week is based on this cool card by Erin! And here's her re-take...


From Jeni...

 And from Sheri...

And from me, for my granddaddy's 90th birthday... 
(Here he is!)

Tracey is on summer break! :)

Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, July 31st, 2015.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

4 comments:

  1. Granddaddy looks great! Happy 90th! God Bless you Sir! All your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across this blog as I was hopping around... I love it! I love the name of it, the appearance of it, and the attitude it exudes! I love that it seems to be in the true spirit of a challenge: follow the sketch, try a bunch, and have fun! Look forward to the future! Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Grandpa! :)
    from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. a big belated happy birthday to your grandpa!

    ReplyDelete